|TreeSize Professional 8 64/32 Bit Update torrent download|
39 Seeds 21 Peers
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible disk space manager for Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8/10. Find out which folders are the biggest on your drives and recover megabytes on your drives. TreeSize Professional shows size, used and wasted space, number of files, 3D maps, last access date, file owner and permissions, NTFS compression rate and much more information for different folders or drives you choose. You can also search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, large, temporary and duplicate files. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like interface, is fast and multi-threaded, and supports Unicode and scheduled scans. You can print detailed reports or export the collected data to Excel and an HTML, XML or text file. TreeSize Professional can be launched from the context menu of any folder or drive.
Why TreeSize Professional:
– Manage and clean disk space efficiently
– View disk usage
– Detailed analysis down to the lowest directory levels
– Find and remove unnecessary files
– Numerous export and reporting options
– Versatile dual file search
Manage disk space and check your hard drives
Find out which folders are the biggest on your drive and reclaim valuable disk space. Use TreeSize as a disk cleanup tool: find and remove space eaters. Graphical analysis provides a quick view of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows folder size and allocated disk space, as well as owner and permissions, last access date, NTFS compression ratio, and much more information about selected folders or drives.
Look for redundant files
Built-in versatile file search helps you find old, large, temporary and duplicate files across drives, entire servers or across the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, export or compare results
You can print detailed reports and graphs or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take snapshots of your disk space usage to see how it has evolved over time.
The application has an intuitive explorer-like interface and supports drag-and-drop operations. It’s fast, multithreaded, and supports Unicode and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be launched from the context menu of any folder or drive.
Efficient management of storage space from all perspectives
– View the size of all folders including their subfolders and drill down to the file level.
– View disk usage in a pie or bar chart.
– Treemaps visualize hierarchies and sizes of subfolders in the selected folder.
– Detailed view with individual files and additional information (last access date).
– Statistics on file types and file owners for each branch.
– Filter the filesystem tree on the left by a useror specific file type.
– See a list of the top 100 files.
– Distribution of disk space used by file age.
– Scan FTP, WebDAV and SharePoint servers.
– Management of storage space on smartphones and mobile devices.
Versatile file search
– Integrated file search.
– Fully customizable file search.
– Archive, copy or move TreeSize file search results, for example home, old or temporary files or files of a specific type.
– Search multiple drives, entire servers, and even your entire network environment.
-Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or transferred to an executable file or script.
– TreeSize offers a powerful search for duplicate files, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums. TreeSize also lets you easily deduplicate files using hard links.
Export and reports
– With TreeSize, you can export scan results (with directory structure display) to many different formats, such as Excel, XML, HTML, text/CSV file, clipboard or email.
– Output a list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders, eg for use in a database.
follow the growth
– Save the data in an XML file and load it again later.
– See which folders have grown: compare a saved XML file with a current version of the filesystem branch, TreeSize Professional will show the difference between the two scans.
– Take snapshots of the current state of disk space usage and compare them with the snapshots that Windows takes automatically.
Custom analytics views
– Configure displayed columns for detail view, excel output, text file and printed reports.
– Include and exclude specific files or folders in your scans.
– Command line options allow automatic and scheduled scans of your hard disk (overnight) and generate reports.
– Convenient user interface makes it easy to create and edit scheduled scans and export them as Windows tasks.
High performance thanks to multithreading
– Scroll through the results while scanning.
– Scan and view multiple folders at the same time.
– Automatic adjustment of the number of threads used for a scan.
Full NTFS support
– Unicode file and directory names are supported.
– File-based NTFS compression.
– Hard links and alternative data streams (ADS).
– File paths longer than 255 characters are found and processed correctly.
– Analyze NTFS permissions.
Seamless integration with Windows Explorer
– Explorer context menu is supported in TreeSize window.
– TreeSize Professional can be started from Windows Explorer.
– Drag and drop is enabled.
– On a Windows Core Server, TreeSize can serve as a graphical user interface.
full network support
– TreeSize Professional has full support for network drives and verifies UNC paths like Servershare