|Windows 11 22H2 Preview Build 22621.898 ReviOS (x64) En-US November 2022 download|
13 Seeds 15 Peers
Real apps cracked straight from the scene group.
No need for TPM | english | 64 bit | November 2022
Windows 11 22H2 ReviOS Build Preview (x64) En-US November 2022
ReviOS aims to recreate what Windows should have been as an operating system – plain and simple.
Since the primary audience is gamers, power users and enthusiasts, we understand that performance, speed and low latency are essential, which is why great effort has been invested in making ReviOS a system of Capable, efficient yet private operating.
Being naturally light on resources, footprint and size, it is also ideal for low-end systems.
Windows 11 is known for its less than ideal performance, especially compared to its predecessors.
ReviOS tries to speed up the system by eliminating unnecessary tasks and services running in the background without sacrificing stability.
Best of all, frame rate stability has been dramatically improved, meaning your FPS is less susceptible to fluctuations.
Microsoft’s Windows 11 is notorious for its user privacy invasion behavior, which is why ReviOS takes the privacy aspect seriously.
Several telemetry backdoors have been dropped, including but not limited to: Asiimov (telemetry client), UWP/AppX Apps, Windows Update, and Cortana.
Collecting data and creating reports increases the load on the system and as a bonus, it is also significantly reduced, which helps productivity.
Based on a multi-layered approach, ensuring preserved and universal stability.
Improve performance and privacy by removing bulky software that slows down the system and reduces component count, resulting in a smaller operating system.
ReviOS tries to improve what can be improved, leaving the subjective to the user. A reliable yet flexible baseline to build on.
Add, modify and expand as you wish.
Architecture: 64 bit
Language: English, United States
Release date: November 2022
– Publish Windows 11Build to the release preview channel
– Updated review tool with Fluent UI
– The old version of Review Resource is still available
– Superfetch enabled by default for HDD users
– Touchpad and mouse settings restored
– Integrated Intel RST
– “Failed to read memory” error when using UWP app
– Updated script crashes for some users
– Fixed File Explorer tabs not disabling/enabling and Visual C++ packages not installing in legacy review tool
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2 gigabytes (GB).
– Free space on the hard disk: 30 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later graphics device.
– Requirementsadditional fees for the use of certain features.
– To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
– To access the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 768 pixels
* Create a bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus and get started!
* Burn DVD-DL at low speed.
Home page :
Create Bootable USB Drive and Boot Up / Instruction Included in Folder!
!! NOTE !! Always check if it’s the FTUApps version! Avoid FAKES!
Our goal is to provide the cleanest and most innocent apps with proven app screenshots!